Face and neck lift
Every woman wants to stay young and beautiful as long as possible. Therefore, the problems of aging and prolongation of youth remain one of the most pressing issues. Advanced medicine and modern technology can offer many services to the beautiful part of the population to preserve natural beauty for many years. Face and neck lifting remains the most demanded procedure for beauty preservation. There are quite a few types of braces, and in order for the operation to be successful and beneficial, the patient must carefully choose the option that suits him.
A face and neck lift is the most effective method for getting rid of wrinkles. With the help of a facial lift, subcutaneous tissues and muscles are strengthened. In addition, lifting helps to get rid of bags under the eyes, puppet wrinkles and double chin.
Facelift and skin tightening is recommended for both men and women over 35 years old. It is from this moment that metabolic processes slow down in the body, the skin acquires a dull color, becomes more flabby, and the oval of the face is also deformed. The facelift solves the following problems:
- Sagging cheeks;
- Nasolabial folds;
- Excess skin;
- Sagging oval of the face;
- Lowered line of eyebrows and corners of the eyes;
- General flabbiness of the skin;
- Loss of skin tone in the lower part of the face;
- Excess body fat;
We offer several types of facial skin tightening:
- A surgical lift is the most effective method. This operation is performed under general anesthesia, the duration of the operation is 4-5 hours.
- Circular facelift. Also called rhytidectomy, during the operation, the surgeon removes wrinkles and nasolabial folds. The doctor redistributes the tissues, after which the skin is tightened and the signs of aging disappear.
- Endoscopic facelift. The mechanism of the operation is similar to a circular tuck, but the difference is that the incisions are made in the scalp. This operation is difficult and painful. After it, the patient remains in the hospital for several days under the supervision of doctors.
- SMAS-lifting. This technique allows not only to get rid of wrinkles and sagging, but also to correct the oval and relief of the face. This plastic captures deep structures, therefore, the effect can last much longer than from other operations.
- Thread lifting. The doctor inserts the threads into the areas of the skin using thin needles along a predetermined path. The threads are installed with a certain frequency and angle of inclination. As a result, the tissue is tightened and fixed, but the individual structure of the correction zone is preserved.
If you would like to have a neck lift, here's what we offer:
- Surgical tightening: liposuction (performed by vacuum aspiration, the surgeon removes fat deposits); cervicoplasty (here the skin is exfoliated from the tissues, and its excess is also removed); platysmoplasty (here the flat cervical muscle of the platysma is sutured, and then fat is removed from under it);
Non-surgical lifting: ultrasonic SMAS-lifting, thread reinforcement, ELOS-fitting.
Recovery after surgery depends on the type of lift. On average, recovery lasts from a week to several months. In order for the rehabilitation period to be effective and there was no discomfort, the doctor prescribes anti-inflammatory drugs, issues prescriptions for pain relieving compresses, and more. During the rehabilitation period, you must not: visit the sauna and solarium, go to the pool, play sports, lean back and forth sharply, remove bandages on your own and sleep with your face in the pillow.
Like any procedure involving surgery, face and neck lifts have a number of contraindications. Read the list carefully:
- Oncological diseases;
- Cardiovascular diseases;
- Mental disorders;
- Lactation period;
- Genetic and acquired pathology of hemostasis;
- Skin inflammation;
- Infectious skin lesions;
- Endocrinological diseases.
If you do not have the listed contraindications, then we are waiting for you in maxillofacial surgery in Chisinau, you will definitely not regret it. To make sure that our words are true, you can go to the "reviews" section and read what our patients think about us. It's high quality and safe with us!